Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lawan Hujah Bhg 6

Sebelum kita sambung mengulas dengan ayat yang ditulis sebelum ini, sedikit kongsian untuk semua.

Bukti mereka jahat:

Mereka tafsirkan dalam website itu http://www.al-kitab.org/index.html Ayat 6 Al Quran Surah As Saaff yang berbunyi:



6 And remember, 'Isa Ibn Maryam, said: "O Bani-Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah sent to you, confirming the Taurat before me, and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is praiseworthy."[1] But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, "This is evident sorcery!"[2]

Manakala tafsir yang sebenarnya adalah seperti berikut, oleh pelbagai pentafsir:

Abdul Daryabadi : And recall what time Isa, son of Maryam, said: children of Israil! verily I am Allahs apostle Unto you, confirming the Taurat which was before me, and giving the glad tidings of an apostle who cometh after me: his name will be Ahmad. Then when he brought Unto them evidences, they said: this is magic manifest.

Dr. Mohsin : And (remember) when 'Īsā (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allâh unto you confirming the Taurât [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed[] . But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad SAW) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic[]."

Pickthal : And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is the Praised One. Yet when he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say: This is mere magic.

Yusuf Ali : And remember Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah (sent) to you confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs they said "This is evident sorcery!"

Manakala tafsir dalam Bahasa Melayu akan berbunyi:

Dan (ingatlah juga peristiwa) ketika Nabi Isa ibni Maryam berkata: “Wahai Bani Israil, sesungguhnya aku ini Pesuruh Allah kepada kamu, mengesahkan kebenaran Kitab yang diturunkan sebelumku, iaitu Kitab Taurat, dan memberikan berita gembira dengan kedatangan seorang Rasul yang akan datang kemudian daripadaku – bernama: Ahmad”. Maka ketika ia datang kepada mereka membawa keterangan-keterangan yang jelas nyata, mereka berkata: “Ini ialah sihir yang jelas nyata!”

Mereka menukar perkataan AHMAD kepada tafsirnya terus tanpa menggunakan nama asal, iaitu yang terpuji, mahmudah, Muhammad, dan Hamid adalah sama maksud dengan Ahmad, yang bermaksud, TERPUJI.

Secekap mana mereka menukar, kita temukan bait ayat yang sama daripada kitab mereka, yang turun jauh lebih dulu daripada Al-Quran, yang bermaksud:

Petikan-petikan daripada kitab mereka:

7Nevertheless I tell you the truth: It is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Counsellor will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. (John 16)

14If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it. 15If you love me, keep my commandments. 16I will pray to the Father, and he will give you another Counsellor,[1] that he may be with you forever. (John 14)
[1] 14:16 Greek Parakleton: Counsellor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, and Comfortor.

(26)"When the Counsellor[2] has come, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will testify about me. (27) You will also testify, because you have been with me from the beginning. (John 15)
[2] 15:26 Greek Parakletos: Counsellor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, and Comfortor.

Setelah beberapa kurun dan beberapa kali proses penterjemahan, bolehkah kita katakan perkataan Counsellor itu adalah berpunca daripada perkataan asal praiseworthy, Praised One, The Comforter dan lain-lain? Tafsir sememangnya berbeza, tunjukkan kepada kita perkataan sebenar yang turun kepada Nabi Isa, dengan bahasa apa Nabi Isa menerima Injil, atau, Injil sebenarnya diturunkan dalam bahasa apa?

Atau ceritakan kepada kita, siapakah The Caunsellor?

Satu soalan trivia untuk mereka.

Wallahu'alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment